Efficiency UNITED’s Agricultural Program – a Special Pilot – is designed to help agricultural customers commit to efficiency by giving them the education, support and tools they need to develop and initiate an implementation plan. The program will help you:
- Better understand the value of investing in energy efficiency
- Achieve significant, immediate and long-term energy savings
- Lower operating costs
- Earn incentives for completing qualifying energy-efficiency improvement projects
Who is Eligible?
- Michigan residential and commercial agricultural customers who receive service from a participating utility.
How Does The Program Work?
- Complete an energy audit through the Michigan State University Michigan Farm Energy Audit program.
- Audit costs funded through Michigan Farm Energy Audit Program and participating electric or natural gas utility program (subject to availability of funds).
- Upon completion of the audit, an Efficiency UNITED Energy Advisor will review the results to identify incentive opportunities for qualifying energy efficient measures.
- Cash incentives available for installation of measures recommended in audit. Prescriptive and custom measures are eligible.
- Alpena Power Company
- Indiana Michigan Power
- Michigan Gas Utilities
- SEMCO ENERGY Gas Company
- Upper Peninsula Power Company
- We Energies
- Wisconsin Public Service – Electric
- Wisconsin Public Service – Gas
- Xcel Energy – Electric
- Xcel Energy – Gas
Ready to Get Started?